• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody try to repair a point and shoot?

The flash went out on the wifes Kodak C875. Its not that old and of all the point and shoots I have used over the years it is by far my favorite. I can get the parts for under $50 including shipping. I am possitive I can get it appart but I am wondering about getting it back together. Anybody have any experience repairing theres?

I have experience with a Panasonic and it wasn't a good one. A digital camera is a mico computer with all the same connections a computer has except smaller. The processor went bad on mine so I took it apart to take a look. I tried to put it back together and it never did go back right. It finaly made the way to the circular file. How much is that camera new? With the recent drop in camera prices I would get a new one for the wife and use the existing one for the tackle box/ hunting equipment, just my opinion. Sorry for the bad news