• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do you hunt Ducks/Geese?

Howdy All,

I can't help but tell everyone who hasn't already heard about the, 80 DOZEN greenhead gear decoys, 9 Guns, and huge amounts of Avery & Ducks Unlimited Merchandise will be given away Friday March 28th at the 4th Annual NDSU Ducks Unlimited Waterfowlers party.

This isn't the ordinary Ducks Unlimited event, this is a hardcore hunters type event where people will be wearing camo, slideshows will be running with members recent hunting pics, etc. I'd really recommend going to this thing.

For $25 everyone gets: a full Rib dinner, a year's membership to Ducks Unlimited (magazine subscription included), and an automatic entry into a drawing that night for a Wetland's Camo Benelli SuperNova just for showing up.

The banquet is this coming Friday, March 28th, at the Speedway Events center in West Fargo. The doors open at 6pm and dinner is served at 7pm.

I really hope you all can make it, NDSU DU has now grown into one of the top collegiate chapters in the NATION, and is competing against schools such as Texas A&M, Arkansas, and Alabama in the Collegiate DU Sweet Sixteen. With your help, we could be the biggest.

If you need a ticket, feel free to call my cell @ (612)619-2979 or you can order tickets online at the DU HSOforum.

Thanks Guys, and I hope to see some FM faces there!

Nick