• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

8' MH or H?

What will be its main use?? Big glides and Mag Dawgs? Just a general use? DCG's?

Currently I run 7'6" MH's and 8' H , at the moment these serve me well for everything from uptown dawgs, hellhounds, DC10's and my custom Danyzks

spazz - i have the 8' MH bulldog series rod. i like the MH cause the tip still has a little feel to it. sometimes those H rods are a little much like a 2x4. plus i think it helps to have a little bit of flexibility when your fighting fish. the MH is still stout enough to throw those bigger lures [dogs, cowgirls] yet it can throw some lighter lures as well and still have feel to it. plus, i seen in your post you already have a H rod to cover those heavy jerkbaits. if you buy the 8' MH it looks like that will be the end of your 7'6" MH maybe......