• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Will GMC wheels fit a Tundra?

MuskieJunkie

Question

I know a guy who is selling his aftermarket rims he bought for his '06 GMC Denali 4x4. Does anyone know if they will fit on my '05 Tundra 4x4? I am pretty sure the bolt pattern is the same but I think that is only half the deal, they have to seat properly also, is that right? Thanks guys.

2 answers to this question

If its an aftermarket rim it will more than likely fit your Tundra. Nissan, Toyotas, GM's use all the same 6 bolt pattern. the only thing you have to worry about is the hub opening on the rim, but since you said it is aftermarket wheel it was most likely fit. Because aftermarket wheels are built to fit more of a a universal application.

You'll also want to check and compare the wheel "offset" to make sure they clear the brake calipers and also dont stick out beyond your fenders. Best way to check is to actually put one on front and rear.