• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PB of 2007!

bubster77

8-24-2007-76.jpg

Hey i know its a little late for this but i just got my pictures and wanted to share my PB of 2007. It weighed 18.3 and i didnt get a measurement. Got him in the minnesota river from shore on a rainy day, using livers. He only had one big whisker and as you notice on the top of his head i think he hit some rocks during the fight not too sure what this is. Sorry if pictures too big or something its my first pic posted. Hope i can get a couple like him or bigger for KOTC channels!

Hey bubster, welcome and congrats on the fish!

18.3 is a monster for the MN river. I only heard of one other bigger fish all year which was caught by Bob Moore that was around 20lbs:

521656-BobMoore22.jpg

Yup, nothing to bigin the minnesota river. I snagged a 20lb snapping turtle while fishing off shore on the minnesota river near Jordan. God was he mad when i pulled him out. It took a guy to keep the turtle busy while the other one tried to get the hook out of his leg. Took a good 25 minutes to get him in. The biggest cat was right around 28 inches.