• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cz Ringneck sxs 12 gauge

ATM

I have the oppurtunity to buy a 4 year old cz ringneck sxs 12 guage. Just wondering if anyone on this board uses one. Any thoughts about what you like, dont like etc. would be appreciated. Also what would you expect to pay for this gun it is 4 yrs old and in very good condition. On there web site a new one is going for 999. I saw one at gander for 850 . Adam

how many rounds has been shot in it?single trigger or double? Selectable barrels? How do the barrels look? If it was in like new condition, I would offer 700-750, if it looks like it has been used a lot (nicks in the stock, scrathes, maybe surface rust behind the trigger) 600 tops. In fact I would start at 600 and see what he says........

The Ringneck is a single trigger with a combo safety/barrel selector. I have one in 20ga. It is a decent gun for the money. The only problem that I have heard of is some of the guns had a tendency to fire both barrels (kind of hard on the birds and shoulders). Supposed to be an easy fix if it happens. I have not had any trouble at all with mine. The prices mentioned above seem reasonable.

Thanks for the input guys, i ended up getting the gun for 300. It has one decent size scratch on the stock but otherwise looks flawless. I feel like i got a real good deal on this. Adam.