• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins finally report to camp

frogtosser

Well the whole team is now at camp. the twins are the last team in baseball to report to camp, why, I dont know cause they need all the practice they can get. Looks like they are going to have alot of guys fighting for starting jobs which will be interesting, but fun to see. Spring is almost here.

i like how they have alot of guys that can fill the roles for the team, and the reason that i say this, is becuase there all going to have to be on there A game, and if there not, then the spot will be replaced with another person to fit the roll. Im interested to see what happens with a few of there key players no longer around

I like the quote on Redmond -- "Oh excuse me.," he said to a guy carrying around a a bag. He helped the kid carry the stuff and shook hands with the kid and talked shop for a while.

Later a teammate told him that he was talking to a batboy -- Red said, "You never can be too sure who is who around here."

;\)