• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How does this happen?

RK

Those large Rubbermade containers are a fair option. They do not like the cold too well, severe cold you often crack them sooner then latter.

For under-seat storage of hats, gloves, stuff you do not want to risk getting wet you can get under shelf baskets at Wall mart. They are made from a sturdy wire frame and coated with rubber. You just slip the shelf on the bench seat and it rides under the bench. Handy and cheap. I equipped all my Fish Traps with them in the past. They accommodate 1-1 1/2" thick shelving well, any thicker you will need to modify them slightly, a bend here, a bend there, no big deal.

Although I gave up all that Tuper-tote'n stuff when I got my first Croxton Pond Ice Tote. They hold everything you need and then some.
items_icebag_lg.jpg
Between the Croxton Tote and the Frabill Pack-A-Pole hard case I have all my rod storage needs covered, no matter what size rods they are. The Frabill case will accommodate 4 rod & Reel combo's, adjustable from 60" to 89.5" in length with a padded interior, has built in tackle/lure compartments, and has 4 security lock points.
clam_case_open.jpg
They are both really versatile and tough ice pack options, very sweet! You have more overall storage with the Croxton Pond but the Frabill is built to take a Hummer diving over it and still protect the gear. A great option on the ice or in the boat or plain on long trips.

------------------
BACKWATER GUIDING
701-281-2300
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 11-14-2003).]

I purchased the cheap container by Sterlite snap on lid at Walmart, I was actually experimenting but it held up good last year good to the cold and wind with no probelm so far. I just purchased another rod holder Berkely pLastic and foam $7.00 for the other side due to many rods (Is there really such a thing?) I now can carry 8 fully rigged rods for any fish I choose to hunt slabs dont bite all day so time for eyes, my tackle, fish locater,heater,extra gloves hats etc.. and a small tupperware type container for my gloves wallet etc in the house under the seat.
And I still have lots of room. Someone know how to post pics?

IM002024.JPG
IM002023.JPG

------------------
Pies and Eyes for all.
Stay dry and on the fly if you find them they will bite..

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 11-19-2003).]