• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A sharpie shot.

JayinMN

I have to confess, I totally screwed up a great opportunity. I was not paying attention and next thing I know I have a sharptail in front of my car on Hwy 7 about a 1/8 mile past Sax Rd. I tend to look everywhere but infont of me when I am looking for birds... eek.gif If I would have only looked to the right and been driving slower I would have seen the rest of the flock in the ditch crossing over the railroad tracks. This one flew and another flew with it across the highway, the other three flew behind my car and I did not get to see where they went. Never relocated them either.

sharptail.jpg

I wish it was a little cleaner, but I had the focus range on 6.5m instead of 1.8m. When I went to focus on the bird it wasn't able to the first time because it was too close to the car. Good thing I cropped the black top out of its enviroment....lol