• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone want to ride if this snow comes?

GoggleEye

Well, I see they are forecasting 4-5 inches for today in the metro, even though I am doubtful that we will even get half of what they say we are supposed to get. If we happen to get it and more, does anyone want to ride tonight (pending we get it during the day)?? I don't like riding alone and I don't have any friends around here that own sleds, so if we get some snow and you want to ride, get a hold of me on here. I will ride anywhere in the metro or surrounding areas. I've got the itch like something fierce. eek.gifgrin.gif

GoggleEye

[email protected]

715-760-0132

Anywhere around the cities get some decent snow?? In West St. Paul it looks like we got anywhere from 3 to 3.5 inches?? Anyone got any suggestions for where to try some trails tonight?? I am going out tonight somewhere, I am sick of not being able to ride.....carbides are somewhat cheap!!