• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone heard of this?

anyfishwilldo

I have a problem. My 6 y/o britt just decided for reasons unknown to me that she does not like to go on the tile floor in my kitchen anymore. The main problem I have with that is her food and water are in the kitchen, and so is the door that she gets let out to do her business. Anyone have a solution to my problem or had that happen to thier dog?

My old dog Moose had the same problem late in life. The pads of his feet were hard and would slide on the floor and his leg muscles had a hard time supporting him. But six is awfully young for that. We cured it by having a rug for him to walk on and used double-stick tape so it wouldn't slide.

I hate to say it but the "Dog Whisperer" had this same thing on his show not to long ago. This one was hardwood flooring but would be kind of the same thing. Maybe you can go to the HSOforum and view it. If anyone asks you I don't watch that show...lol