• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playing Fetch

I took this a few weeks ago and finally got around to processing it. Let me know what you think. The original was in raw and way too warm so I cooled it down, opened the exposure a touch, played the shadows and the brightness. My monitor isn't calibrated but I have found that all of my prints have been pretty true to what I have been seeing on the screen. Any C&C will be appreciated as always. Thanks.

Fetch-at-sunset.jpg

The color looks great to me. I really like the shot. The only thing that would have made it better is if you could have gotten the entire tail in the frame. From experience trying to take pictures of my dogs, I know how hard that is when they are playing fetch. I often have trouble getting a picture taken quick enough before they are already right in my face trying to lick the camera.