• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cannon River Kennels

WildFan10

Does anyone know anything about Cannon River Kennels? They are located down by Northfield, MN. I was down there last weekend to check out the place. I am looking to get a lab this spring (not sure if i am going British or not), and this place seemed to be pretty nice. They guys were honest and gave me some good info. If nothing else, I might bring my dog back there at 6 months and take it throgh their 2 week gun dog training. If anyone has any thoughts about this place, I would appreciate any info.

Hey WildFan 10.

I have known Jason for years and you will NOT be disappointed. He is honest and very caring and beyond that, a [PoorWordUsage] of a good guy. I quit training a couple of years ago and have sent all of my customer inquiries to either him or Tim Landecker at TKO Kennels near St. Cloud. Hound Heater Guy

The Kennel name caught my eye. I used to live in the Waterville area right on the Cannon River. Raised and ran Walker coon hounds under the name Cannon River Kennels. Had a number of Hounds UKC registered as Cannon River Casey....Cannon River Kate etc. Of course that is all distant past................but brought back many good memories.