• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Survey Complete, Rock Crawler WINS; Go figure!

Grabs

Survey OVER!!

Thank you for trying to participate in our survey. However, the survey has achieved its
desired number of completions. Thanks again for participating!

I e-mailed them today to express our concerns over the survey result, do you think these two events could be linked?

Grabs

Would it be possible for you to post your note to Discovery and the response you got from them (if any)?

I went in tonight to monitor the counts - this afternoon, everytime I checked RC was gaining ground on the IFC - it was getting "some" hits, but not to the extent the RC was. Tonight things were static - nothing was moving. I did not see the message you mentioned.

I think you "called" their little scam Grabs. The more I think about this thing, the more I come to the conclusion that it was nothing more than a way to generate "hits" on the HSOforum for the show, so that they could go to advertisers and show them "the interest" it has amoung its viewers.

UG

[This message has been edited by Uncle Grump (edited 02-11-2003).]

My opinion is the ice car never had a chance. Reason is, who in the right mind from southern california is going to come up here in the frozen thundra and park their *** on a lake to make a tv show. In my opinion they're a bunch of wuzzy's that don't want to get cold. rolleyes.gif