• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

glow in the dark bobbers

fishmarket

A headlamp. I've used glow in the dark bobbers but they didn't seem to be very bright and didn't hold a charge. Maybe things have changed but I wasn't impressed. If I were you, I'd buy a headlamp that has a red LED on it and is very easy to see your bobber with.

I'll agree with craigums there. I really love those thills.

I assumed you were talking ice fishing. Open water I'd recomend the Thills and during the winter and summer as well (tho not as effective as the Thills) I would recomend a head light.

Try poking a hole in the end of an ice buster bobber and sticking one of those matchstick sized LED bobber lights in it. Poking the hole is not the easiest thing to do, but once you have it on there it works great and stays put on the bobber.

^^^^^For ice fishing mostly, but I have actually used these in the summer once too.

ill share my favorite method. small fishing glowsticks attached to an ice buster bobber with a very small rubber band! great when you dont want ANY light getting down especially in shallow water.