• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need a weekday morn. fishing buddy (metro)

NoodleSalad

I fish alot and was wondering if any of you would like to get out sometime. I've used many different electronics and have graduated to a LX-3. 10' XL-3000 auger- and the will to be on the ice everyday. I head up north every Thur. eve, but go alone on the weekdays. I'm in the process of opening a business so I use this free time-for it won't last long. By the way- I have a spot that's on fire- haven't fished it in the morn though. Guaranteed 10"+ crappies in the evening! The Otter is up north so it's open ice during the week for me. -NS-

there is a pizza man about a mile from me i work evenings from 4pm on i would be interestead i got a vex ,cam, fishhouse, auger the only thing i dont have right now is a ride im in the metro if that would work

Hey if you are up for some fishing in the w far west metro area like clearwater lake ,, drop me a line and let me know .. i do fish for the most part alone ,, and we can split up for fish also since i do own a couple of 2 man fish traps

clearwater is acvtually a chain of 4 lakes ,, clearwater itself has Tons of sturcture in it . crappies,walleyes, pike sunnies and bass are the main fish here ,, spring brings alot of bowhunting for carp . years ago i have caugght blue cats here also ,, but ony 1 did that happen .. there are plenty of other lakes close also . pop up the mdnr site and check the lake finder link . that will give you plenty of info on it . i dont have gps ( its one of those items on the to get list ) . my tactics is usually check spots i know of ,, then i just keep looking on the fl till i find something to try for . there are many good lakes in this area to try thou ,, so now the Ball is in your court

Pizza Man rocks!! See if you can open one in Madison, WI. The pizza down here could use an upgrading. Better yet - re-open the store on Como Ave in St. Paul. Very disappointed when I visited home and found it closed.

- Gopher stranded in Badgerland

Exudedude,

I have fished the chisago area a few times with minimal luck. I would like to get out there some day with someone who knows one of the lakes. Let me know if your interested. I dont know if you remember me, but we met at the lake Calhoun outing earlier this year. I only stopped by for a few minutes (girlfriend was waiting in the car), but was there when you caught the muskie.