• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nuggies and Wedgees

Craigums

I just picked up some of these little plastics from the Thorne Bros. booth at the ice show. What is the best way to use these things. I have an idea in my head but, i'd like some outside input. Pictures of any pre-rigged jigs would be GREATLY appreciated.

The nuggies I always fish by nicking the egg part with a hook and fishing it horizontally with one of the many horizontal jigs available out there now,(Optic, optic stealth, diamond jig, Marmuska, etc) Thw wedgies I either thread them on and fish them trailing out behind a horizontal jig or I t-Bone them or hook them wacky style. This works well with the noodles as well.

Other than thet it's only limited by what you want to try. Somedays it's something totally different.

Yep, much like what Borch said. The Nuggies have that ball that you can hook onto. I like to make sure the tail is hanging horizontal.

With the Wedgees, you also want a horizontal presentations. However, you can also rig in through the center and wacky-rig it, much like you would for bass during the summer...