• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tired dogs!

LABS4ME

She was a young one...only 6 months old and took off after a jack rabbit right into a bobbed wire fence. Put a 2" slice right through her ear (you could pull it open and see right through). She was taken to the vet right after. Blood everywhere but she still wanted to hunt. That was her ear taped to to body so it did not flop around, she had 10 stitches put in.

I am glad I had taken down the vet information for the area (SW ND) and knew what vet was open, had the number, and directions to get there. Nobody else in my group had any info and were just going to drive into town to see what they could find. We later found out that the vet he was going to find was closed on Saturdays and would have had to drive two hours to got to the one I had info on.

Quote:

Nice Ken....looks like you guys had fun and some good shooting!!!

Here are a few from ND over MEA weekend. Tired dogs is right!

Picture036_web.jpg

Picture091_web.jpg

Hemi

Is the yellow lab a girl? He or she is so beautiful...

And the one in the back, thats like the one i saw off of fernburg, but liver/brown.. the same marking and length of coat too....

Don't want to highjack the post....but thanks Kallista, the yellow is my 2.5 year old Kash. Unfortunately he will be retired from full day pheasant hunts after next fall due to multiple joint issues (his parents were OFA good or better on hips and elows).

The one in the back was my buddies bro-in-laws dog, 8 years old. Not the great hunter in the world but kept up for 3 days of hunting until she cut her bad fairly bad. Only the two labs came away from the weekend uninjured.

Ken, is that pic of you guys from a ND hunt?