• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Women Coonhunters Out there?

Yes I deer hunted today.. we got5 bucks and 3 does so far. I hunt Coon, Yote, Deer & Fox. Id love to come and take care of your coon!! There are very few in my area at this time!! Im working 7 hounds at this time.. and its hard to keep them all hunted in Thin Coon!! But we go out every night and try to get a track going..

Susie that is just amazing. Double wow for your all your deer today too. I just drove back from Two Harbors tonight and there were ALOT (I counted about 30 in a 21 mile stretch on Hwy 61)of deer feeding on the sides of the road so I am sure our area will have some good deer hunting reports too. I am getting pretty geared up for ice fishing though. Do you fish?

Lisa