• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC76

jltimm

Liddell lost a decision to Jardine,Sanchez lost a decision to Fitch,and Forrest Griffin beat "Shogun" by submission in the third round.Thats the fights I remember anyhow. Some surprises I thought Liddell would have had an easy go of Jardine? I was not sure forrest could handle "Shogun" either since Shogun beat Rampage some time ago.

It might just be me, but even at this early point in Diegos young career, during the interview I seen, his voice sounded a little thick, a little punchy?

I believe he has lost a couple in a row now, Koschek and Fitch...at first he looked unstoppable. Now that Fitch looks pretty imposing...that dude can get it done and he has fought and beat some good fighters!

Liddell just didn't seem to want it. His game plan to stand there and get kicked and trade punches wasn't working at all. I think if he swarmed Jardine he could of beat him because every time Chuck went flying in throwing blows Jardine wasn't able to defend. All in all very entertaining.