• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Intro to birds

fisher

so I got 2 bob whites. I gave on to my 11 week old pup to play with. he loved it. I throw it in the air and he would hunt it up from there. I shot the 410 when he was watching the bird and he did not even look then the 12 and some thing in 1 hour I was taking 2 shots with my O/U and he just looked for the bird.

so that went good now I don't know how to keep training him with birds. that was kind of a 1 time thing. I'm looking for a game preserve to take him to run but I don't want to buy birds. and I need it to be close to St. Paul so I can take him 1 day a week for maybe 6-8 weeks.

311hemi you mite know about this for the training the pointing lab book.

311hemi could you Email me I would Like to talk more about this book and how you did some of the things.

my email is [email protected]

thanks

Jeff Krop