• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camp Ripley Camping Rules

Keeter

Hey guys, can someone please point me to where the rules are for Ripley - I am specifically looking for when I can get in line to pull a camper in on Friday, what time the gates open, etc. Also, anyone that has been there before if you have any tips on pulling a camper in I would appreciate it.

Quote:

Hey guys, can someone please point me to where the rules are for Ripley - I am specifically looking for when I can get in line to pull a camper in on Friday, what time the gates open, etc. Also, anyone that has been there before if you have any tips on pulling a camper in I would appreciate it.

Here you are:

Ripley Info

I didn't get in this year. That kind of sucks but then again I wasn't really expecting to as I have applied the last 4 years and it was every other year. This would have been a year I wouldn't get in so. Oh well. Good luck to all who got in!!! I have seen a couple trophy's up there.