• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dotch

Shetek kid

Always nice to know someone cares. It has been a long, hot spring and summer. Actually, it's kinda warm out right now! While my personal health has been relatively stable, the health of my in-laws and my Mom has not. This has meant many trips for Mrs. Cheviot and I over the course of the summer to mow lawns, care for and provide company for both sides of the family. In addition, my business has been short staffed much of the year, something that will have to be dealt with before next season. Toss in a few too many weddings, funerals, State Fair, etc., and I am getting fed up, needing a break. Now that harvest has started early, looks like chances of that are dwindling. At least the birds provide some solace. They never complain, except perhaps to protest when I haven't kept their feeders full.

Looks like it's time to get back in the swing of things here again. Just one of those little indulgences I'll have to allow myself. Thanks and God bless.

Dotch