• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anyone up for oct 18,19

polaris boy

Are you going up in a group? If not we could slide you into the area that we hunt. I have been hunting the same area since 85 and have always had a great time. We have 3 groups of four on a normal year but one group was not picked so we could show you the area.

The 1st day most of the people stay on the south end of the camp because the want a good spot in the line up for the second day. We always hunt 11 miles up.

ya i will be coming into little falls on 10.. i have to work wednesday all day then i will hit the road for a 5 hour drive. I have your cell number should i give u a call on my way there? Where would u like to meet up? my number is 218-201-0909 thanks again my name is danny

We will be there @ noon on Wednesday. I will give you a call before then and we can come up with a game plan.

The last weeks of October are the best hunting so I took the week off and the 1st two weeks of November.

If you can meet us outside the camp around 11:30 we will be in the same place in the line up. This would make it a lot easier for you to follow us in on Thursday morning. Once we are set up at noon on Wednesday we will do some target practice and shoot the $#%. Half of the fun of Ripley is meeting all the people in the line up and talking hunting all day.