• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabelas EZ Jack Trailer Jack

prov1900

Lund4Fish,

I was referring to that thing that looks like a tire "chok" that you put in front of the tire and pull the trailer up on, therefore freeing up the other tire. From what I have heard, they don't work that great because the jack just skids along the ground. I am going to buy a real jack instead. Thanks for the reply.

Take the EZ trailer, it works great, I have it in my truck and I used it many times, once even with a 15,000lbs weight trailer. Losen the lugnuts, drive good tire on it and replace flat tire, it never did slide with me, even on ice.

Standard jack is a pain to carry around, they don't reach under axle when tire is flat, you have to jack whole boat trailer, this makes it very unstable and dangerous plus it twists the frame.

If you rather have something similar, get a 3ft long 8x8 lumber, cut it in diagonal for approx 1.5ft/2ft, it will work just like Cabelas and will cost much less.

It works also with single axle trailers, since you can NEVER put any jack under flat side axle, drive trailer onto EZ Jack, put your jack under axle, lift, remove EZ Jack and replace tire, very simple.