• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bug Tamer pants

How much difference does the BT pants make? I purchased the jacket eariler this year and haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Tom, you said in an earlier post

"I handle the bugs with a Bug Tamer bug suit. They do cost a little but the results are great. One could get away with just using the jacket as your pants will work for the bottom."

I have had the little buggers biting through my jeans before (especially when sitting) and hope the BT suit would be a big improvement.

What's your experience with the pants?

I have bear hunted with just cut offs on when its been very hot. I have used the pants and they have performed as well as the jacket the times I have used them. A+ rating for the few times I have wore the pants. I wear the jacket approx 5 times more than the whole outfit.