• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bladder Infections in Dogs???????

fish4cats

I have a 1 year old Black Lab that is having symptoms that I would compare to a bladder infection. He is not able to control his urine like normal and seems to be in some pain in his groin region. Anyone ever heard of this before?

it is common for dogs to end up with bladder infections. They have a tendency to eat anything in site and often times the resulting bladder infections appear. My in-laws have a yellow lab and everytime they thought they were doing her a favor by including her as part of the family trips to the Dairy Queen, she would end up with bladder infections. A change back to a proper diet would clear it up. But don't hesitate to pay a visit to your vet to be sure. It could be other, more severe problems.