• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakeside sold???

I just talked to a gal that works for Hunters Point and she told me that they bought out Lakeside so a season pass will get you twice the lake access as we had out of Hunters in the past...this is EXCELLENT news. Sorry if this is old news but, it was new to me!

Yes, it is true, Lakeside closed the doors, but don't plan on getting to use there accesses too soon. Starting December 15th or so, every thing is getting knocked down and approximatly 100 condo units will be in by next July...all private.

I geuss what I should have said is that I believe that hunters is going to "take over" that part of the pond that lakeside controlled??? Does this make sense? Because I hope that is the way it is going to work.