• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins Advance - Win

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The Minnesota twins beat the Oakland A's today 5-4 to advance to the ALCS against the California Angels.

They have home field advantage in this series.

Go Twins

Hi Julie,
welcome to FishingMN.com.

It's always great to get another Twins fan on board.

Go TWINS

Funny you should mention that, I was almost going to put that in my last reply as well..

Go VIKES...No fair weather fan here.

Yes! I knew they could.I hoped they would.I worried they couldn't and feared they wouldn't and now they did and,...and,..and,...WHEW!!! What a ride! This little roller-coaster is just getting going and I'm ridin this one all the way up!!!
Win or lose I hope these TWINS keep playing with "CLASS". They are definately fun to watch.Personally I respect the way they play and stick together.I thought they were something in 2001. This year is unbelievable! Even on called third strikes,our guys put their heads down,bite their lip and walk back to the dugout. No arguing the call at home plate-how refreshing in this world of "media nursed loudmouths" this Twins team has been. I'll bet they all fish huh?

As for the Vikings,...Robert Smith knew what he was doing when he left. He took the last of the brain powers with him when he retired.I can still respect a guy like that too! -Troy