• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HELP FINDING METRO LAKE OR RIVER SHORE CRAIPPE HOT SPOTS

jpflug

I AM FROM THE APPLE VALLEY AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME SHORE HOT SPOTS AND LURES TO USE confused.gif AROUND MY AREA OR WERE IN HASTINGS OR REDWING CAN I SHORE RIVER FISH SOME NICE CRAPPIES TO BRING HOME TO THE FAMILY FOR DINNER IF ANY ONE CAN LEAVE ME INFO ON WERE I SHOULD HEAD TO I WOULD APREACATE IT IM TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM WERE THE CROUD IS LIKE THE BRIDGE ON PRIOR OR RED LAKE

THANX GUYS confused.gif

I BEEN OUT AND HAVENT COUGHT A SINGLE CRAIPPIE THIS YEAR IDK WHAT MY LUCK IS

Was out on crystal on Sunday. The only crappie I saw was floating ontop the the weeds and was maybe 6". There we tons of potato chip sunfish and we saw quite a few 2-3lb bass. No crappies though. Saw a few fish suspended in 14-16 f.o.w. but couldn't get them to bite. Would be a good lake to put the kids on little sunfish though. All I had was a flu-flu with no bait and they wouldn't leave it alone.