• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi everyone could you help me with my thesis ?

rodrigoalatorre

Hello. My name is Rodrigo Alatorre, a graduate student from ITAM University, in Mexico City. I'm currently working on a project on the economic valuation of mexican coastal wetlands as winter habitats of migrating shorebird species.

¿How is this relevant to conservation? Our study's purpose is to calculate the economic value for the environmental service a wetland offers as shelter for shorebirds during their migration. With this economic value we intend to make public policy designers and decision makers aware of the real cost that society bears when these ecosystems are damaged

This is a non-lucrative project. And you can contribute to it.

All you have to do is:

• Be a birdwatcher.

• Answer the following survey. It takes no more than 2 minutes and is completely anonymous.

http://www.ine.gob.mx/dgipea/birdwatchers_survey/cuestionario.html

Rodrigo Alatorre

Lic. en Economía

México, Distrito Federal