• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Suckers a running in Little Rock Lake!

This morning me and 2 friends heard the suckers were running, so were left school and went after them. We got to Little Rock lake on the north end where the creek comes in and not even 2 minutes into the day i got one, Between my two friends and i we got 41, the smallest one being about 16 inches, and the biggest one was around 22 inches. We could see them everywhere! There were alot of little perch, but we stuck to suckers, at the end of the day the gunny sack we ahd them in weighed probly 65-70 lbs! It was a great day, Were are going out again on saturday and sunday and i will add another post on how we did. Tonights the new moon and i was wondering if that is what brought the great fishing, but i will find out this weekend.

Good for you guy's. I hit them last weekend in the Rum. We got 30-40 fish between Fri and Sun. It was fun and really got me into the fishing mood. I am planing a trip to Mississippi this week end for cats. Good luck!