• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great birding weather!

JayinMN

Yesterday I took a road trip towards Finland and stopped on some trails along the way and did some hiking. Near Toimi I saw 2 boreal chickadees, a first on my list. I wish I could have gotten atleast one picture but they do not stay still for a second and would not come out of the brush. Seems like I could not get in range of anything yesterday or whatever I spotted was behind a hundred branches. It didn't help I had my dog either. I saw numerous robins along the highway so spring must be on its way. Along the temperance river someone is placing deer for the eagles there must have been around ten of them eating three dead deer. I snapped a few shots but they were too far away for my 300mm. Oh well, it was still an awesome day outside. Here are a couple shots, nothing to brag about.

jay.jpg

eagle.jpg