• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Double OT Loss to Pistons (Jan-20)

Scott M

Anybody see this game? Timberwolves had no business in this game and they almost stole the game away several times, and without Garnett in any of the overtimes or for the last 5 minutes. Foye looked pretty good except he missed some crucial defensive rebounds. If they would have won the game it would have been a building block. Wished they would have fouled the inbounds at the end of the first OT. Everyone in that arena knew Billups would hit that shot. Gotta be able to protect a 3 point lead when you work so hard for it. (Or get a lucky toss up 3 off balance right in front of Flip)

I hope the commentators are wrong when they say Garnett may have to sit for extra games because of his altercation with McDyess. Those two are friends believe it or not. From certain rumor mills they may be close to teammates (or Nazr Muhammoud). Too bad Garnett didn't see how Madsen was taking a dive. I don't always understand Casey's substitution patterns, especially with Ricky Davis, but last night he left Madsen in for an important chunk in the fourth quarter...he takes a dive, and Garnett turns around to see the end of it and overreacts. I don't know if I would qualify that little sissy wrist shove that didn't connect as a punch though.

I'm surprised it went to another OT. Foye tok the helm, but he did make several rookie mistakes. . . the rebounding difficulties, but also some telegraphed passes. But, its a learnng process.

Good game to watch - even with Garnett in the locker room.