Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice auger


Recommended Posts

Please specify what brand auger you are looking at getting one for and you might have a better response. Check Gander Mtn. I would just buy a new one and not even worry about replacing the O-ring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What kind of auger do you have? If it's a Strikemaster than you could order one from d-rock. The new ones are a lot better. I put one on mine and haven't had any leaking.

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold


If you are near Big Lake than you could just stop in and see if they have any laying around. Otherwise call them and ask...(763)263-8999

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you are talking about the rubber o-ring that is used for venting, I have replaced one of these, it was on a Strikemaster auger made 6-7 years ago, (I do not know if they have used the same design) anyway, when you take the cap off there should be a retainer on the other side of the screw. More than likely a e-clip, pop that off (becareful this is small), remove old one, if it is missing, take that screw to your local hardware store and tell the gentleman you are looking for a rubber washer that will fit that particular screw.

If you are missing the rubber ring from the gas cap to gas tank, you can buy those rings as well. Just bring in the whole cap, you can also get a ball park measurement and buy a couple in the immediate size category.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.