• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DTro

Short Report from Satuday

Got to tag along with Hanson this Saturday on a short trip up to the pond.

Started out VERY cold. Not sure what the temp was, but it sure felt below zero. Ended up with a patch of frostbite from the sled ride due to my jacket zipper breaking.

We were out on the flats and Hanson found a nice inside bend on the transistion.

It must have been a pretty good spot as it was eyeballed all day long. Met a fellow FM'er (yellowdog I believe).

The fishin was pretty slow, I'm not seasoned at all so I'm not sure what is average, but we ended up with 4 or 5 around 18".

Had a great time, no matter the bite.

Thanks again Hanson!

icefishing2007001Small.jpg

icefishing2007006Small.jpg

icefishing2007008Small.jpg

Looks like you guys had a great time. cool.gif I am going in search of some slabs tommorrow and if things are good, I will shoot you a e-mail smile.gif Darren.

Quote:

Looks like you guys had a great time.
cool.gif
I am going in search of some slabs tommorrow and if things are good, I will shoot you a e-mail
smile.gif
Darren.

Sounds good cool.gif