• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fished thompson today. Had a bad trip so I will try not to vent too much.

Left Sioux Falls got 40 miles away from home before I realized I left my auger at home. Get closer realized I also forgot the minnow bucket. GRR!

Get to lake and was able to drill some holes with someone elses auger. In a hurry made a quick decision to drill and wound up fishing in 7ft-8ft water. What was I thinking?

There wasnt very many people on the lake and didnt have much of a choice to move around so I stuck it out till dark where I was. Really wish I could have been more mobile.

Didnt see a fish and could see all the way to the bottom until dark. Stuck around for a while and marked a few fish on the flasher but wound up with nothing.

Ice was 14-16 inches lots of big permament houses out and many full size trucks.

Better luck next time for me I guess confused.gif

ya, I was one of the big perms out there. got there around 10:30 - 11 am yesterday and spent the night. had the biggest eye on til it fell off and down she went. I tried to grab her but just couldn't get a grip on her. we marked fish around 8 pm last night and after that it went cold. never had another bite all night.

boxcar