• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nature Scape News

night bite

Hi, I dont know what happened to my post but i dont see it on here any more. Catfish, I talked to my wife and she said they have a readers showcase ever paper that has pics and stores from readers. Let me know if you are interested i will give you my wifes email. The show case is also on the the web site.

Hey night bite: I don't know what happened to your post either. I replied to it but didn't delete it. confused.gif

Readers' galleries and stories are usually given to magazines for free, and I'm not interested in giving away my work. But if that mag's gallery pays for images or if they want to contact me about buying some work, I'm always available. I guess maybe you ought to just e-mail me your wife's address, so I can re-establish contact. Maybe it just fell through the cracks, which can happen with a new pub.