• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who sells quality womens hunting clothes?

Have you tried Cabela's? They have hunting clothes for women. If you can't find it in the actual store, check on their HSOforum or have them send a catalog. I think they may offer more in the catalog or on-line than in the stores.

Sometime I just have to go with men's items. But that works if nothing else is available.

Good luck. Vickie

I know, it is such a pain to find hunting clothes that fits. But if you don't mind buying stuff online I'd try Cabelas HSOforum that is full of all different types of camo for all types of weather. I was just at Gander looking for a few thing and there was only two racks.

There is a lady from the Blue Earth/Fairmont area that makes quality custom hunting and outdoor clothes. She is very reasonable - probably cheaper than Cabela's. She's had a table at the Wells gun show before but I can't remember her name. Maybe somebody will chime in here who has contact info.

Or else try the South Central MN thread.

i got a good deal at cabela's after christmas. i'm not a women but i did get a nice pair of womens hunting pants for 45 bucks and have been using them all ice season. they even kept me warm last weekend on red lake and that will probably be the coldest weekend of the year. the best part is all the dump i get from my buddies cuz there a size 18 blush.gif oh well, so i'm larger a women------- they need lovin too grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif