• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rain Man Irrigation

Matt Johnson

Please welcome Rain Man Irrigation as one of our newest FM sponsors.

Rain Man Irrigation installs and services underground sprinkler systems, and has since 1987. They are the industry leaders in water conservation and also have the longest warranty in the industry, serving the entire metro area.

Our very own FM Pro Staffer, setterguy, runs the company and you can expect quality service from a fellow outdoorsman who not only knows how to hook into a fish and hunt down birds, but someone who also knows a thing or two about lawn systems smile.gif

So, welcome aboard Rain Man Irrigation!

*** Rain Man FM Discount -- $100 discount on installation of a new irrigation system for all FM members -- call 651-248-0155

Welcome Rain Man.I was going to install a sprinkler system three years ago when we built a new place and never did.Now I really regret it.How much more work is it to do when the lawn is all done and how much more expensive?You can e-mail me those answers to my addy below.

Thanks-Tom