• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rainy Lake Vacation

Just thought I'd share a few shots from our family trip to Northwest Bay on Rainy Lake this past week. Although they aren't high quality, as a proud father, the middle two pics are priceless. grin.gif

A nice 22"er...

p7090357rw6.jpg

My 3yo son's first 'eye (he did the reeling in)...

p7110367xq1.jpg

My 11mo old daughter dreaming of future trips to Rainy Lake! grin.gif

p7130374rd0.jpg

One last parting shot the evening before we had to leave.

p7140375cf3.jpg

Thanks Matt. We had a good time out in the boat fishing and boating around. My son was really hesitant on getting into the boat the first time, but once out there, he just loved it. He got some good practice with the reel too as the fishing was good. He really loves watching the graph too....calls it a "movie". smile.gif My daughter didn't care too much for the life jacket as it bunched up in her face, but she was a real trooper and tolerated it for a while.

Hopefully next year my daughter will do some reeling in of fish and my son will be close to using his own little pole.