• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Non-Boater wants in on the Bass Tourneys

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there is any league that has room for a non-boater like me. I'm an avid bass fisherman but I don't have a boat. I like to get in on these tourneys to prove that I can fish like the pros. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

There is a need for non boaters at the ESPN Bassmaster Weekend Series. The next tournament is on Pokegama on Aug 6th the cost is $125 for non Boaters but you do need to be a member of BASS. You can sign up on line and get details at the Bassmaster site. It is called the Bassmaster Weekend Series and Minnesota is the Northstar division. It is probably the best way to test your skills against some of the top bass talent in MN. Good Fishing!!

Our bass club is currently looking for new members especially non boat owners. We are based in st paul park and we are a fun leauge not a federation league. We are looking for new members for NEXT season. We currently have 13 members but have had as many as 28 in the past. There are some very very good fisherman in our club and it is a lot of fun. Dues are 20 dollars a year and the tournament costs are 10 dollars plus a twenty dollar fee for non boat owners owed to the boat owner for gas. The club has been around for over twenty years. The club is known as ffc bassmasters and anyone interested can email me at [email protected] and I will let you know when our next meeting is if you would like to come and check it out