• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo ops, part 2

I posted earlier about me not being a photographer but knowing where to find albino squirrels. WELL, Last year, the city of Minnetonka dug a runoff pond in the valley behind my house, against my objections. I was wrong!! They hit springs and the water stays fresh. The minnows are flourishing and the plants are doing well. This morning, while watching the pond between 5:30 and 6am I saw a family of geese, several wood ducks and mallards, one deer,(there were two yesterday), Cardinals and squirrels, and a heron and an egret. Other critters like Kingfishers, fox, and woodchucks and such are usually around there. I live just north of Shady Oak Lake in Tonka, so if any of you want to photograph some suburban wildlife, let me know. My place has become a regular zoo. The only down side is that our youngest Bassett, Katie, goes down and barks her fool head off at the critters and they all ignore her. It's starting to give her an inferiority complex. grin.gif