• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey LABS

duckbuster

Well I just got the call from the trial on how my little girl is doing in the Open.

1st series is a Quad with one or 2 retired birds and an honor. The message I got was that she had only a small hunt on the one of the retired birds so I'm not sure if there were 2 retired guns or not. She basically put the other 3 between her legs.

I had expected her to run around 11:00 this morning so when I hadn't gotten a call I figured she butchered it and there was no sense calling me on bad work. I guess the rain probably pushed the start back a bit.

Her blind work has been her strong suit so hopefully that will continue to be the case and she will move thru the next 2 series into the last. Once you get to the last series anything can happen. Cross your fingers, maybe we will get lucky this weekend!!!!

Duckbuster

Last time I talked to him, Labs was gonna be on Red for the opener. Imagine that zoo! If you get a chance, check out Greg Ye and see who he's running. He's been pretty tight lipped about our little girl. Tells us we shoulda named her Timex.

He had a couple of dogs in the Qualifying today. I did not get over there so I'm not sure how he was doing.

I can't imagine what Red was like today. I bet there were a few situations at the launches though.

Hey D.B.

Red was a piece of cake... only 100-200 boats total on the lake. I was the 8th boat to launch at Westwinds at 8am!

How'd your girl finish up? Someday I gotta take time to go watch her run. I'll see how Dave's dog did tomorrow. They told them to stay home because when Trace knows they are there watching, she gets easily distracted.

Well give us the good news, sounds like she was well on her way!

Good Luck!

Ken