• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Training

jbdragon17

Between family, work, the new yard I'm dealing with and fishing, the training has taken a back seat unitl about August. I'm still running the dogs around my house but not doing any specific training. That being said, let me know when you are going and I will see if I could make it. I would like to see your THREE dogs...My buddy has a two year old male that he is trying to finish this summer. I could get him your info, he is a very good dog guy and would be a great person to talk to.

I am actually going up tomorrow morning if we have decent weather. I did meet a guy up there that has a female pup out of your female. I cant remember her name but she was a pretty little Tri-color. Shoot me an email and I will tell you about the newest addition. Fishing is going to take a bit of my time too. Still a couple weeks until the "real" opener though wink.gif