• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bulk frontline???

Saw557

Seems to me there was a thread some time ago about buying the largest dose of frontline and then figuring out the dosage by the actual weight of the dog and saving the excess. Thus saving a fair pile of money. I did a search of the archieves but came up empty handed. Anyone use this method or recall how the dosage was figured out

Thanks

Scott

It should say how much of the active ingredient is on their HSOforum or on the package. Just look at it and give accordingly. It might be hard to save half a tube or whatever, but if you've got a couple of dogs just give half to each one.

I also have a link for a site that you can get Frontline waaaay cheaper than anywhere here. Its interpet.biz just put the www in front of it. It's an Australian company, so they can sell the stuff we get here but don't have a patents hassle and can sell generic forms of some stuff. I've used the Canex (same as Drontal) for worming and it's very good and have also used the Frontline. All good stuff for much cheaper than I've gound elsewhere.