• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

catching carp

Hello, I am going to a freinds cabin on a lake near Hutchinson MN. He said the lake is full of carp. I used to catch carp as a kid sometimes on minnetonka with a bober a worm. Anyone have any good tips on catching some carp. The lake is shallow. Thanks

Welcome to FishingMinnesota & HotSpotOutdoors. You've come to the right place for great information on catching any species of fish. Enjoy your stay here.

Catching carp can be easy, but it can also be challenging. Carp have ultra refined senses and are a smart breed of fish. Below is a little article I put together a while back. It should get you pointed in the right direction. Feel free to ask any further questions.

Catching Carp Techniques

Good Luck and let us know how you did.