• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

west country kennels

bear204

anybody have anything to say about them I met Brian at the sport show seems like a real nice guy thinking of bringing the pup there for the intro course any input would be great

very nice guy and also a highly recammended trainer! what program u goin to put ur dog in? Theres a great puppy training program that i had my pup go through last year which is into to guns and birds and then i trained my pup after that. also have friends that did both programs and had nothing but compliments for the guy!

Looking at the intro to guns and birds. I am planning on doing most of the training myself but i think i should let a pro handle the gunfire since this is my first pup. Morgan is a 15 week old lite yellow lab she will be almost 7 months when i bring her to a trainer

intro to guns and birds will do wonders and then just keep brushing up on the skills and then before the season starts go buy a couple birds at the hunt club and ask them if you can let them out yourself so you know where they are and see how your dog reacts. thats what i've done and i brought mine in when he was 7 months also and he's a little over a year now and last season duck, goose and pheasant was awsome. i've got a flat coat retriever.