• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

snowmobile "coasters"

Timber

I bought a set of wheels to put under the track and two skiis of my snowmobile to be able to move it around in the garage. What is the best way of getting the snowmobile up onto the things-----especially the skiis?

Thanks!

I grab the front of the ski and lift it up high enough to put the wheels under the center of the ski, then put the track one beside the middle of the track lift the back of sled and move over the wheels.

I hope this helps you out.

I've now have the doubble carbied runners and they are too wide to fit in the groove on my dollies. I had to bolt a board on to them.

******If you have the type with the cable make sure you put them on the right direction or they go too far back once you drive forwards.

Theres a pedal lift u can purchase that can lift up the back of the sled so you can put it underneath, otherwise mdify a car jack. This way it only takes one person. I've also noticed with these newer sleds. The suspension is so varied that its is hard to lift the machin off the ground by hand. My only other complaint is that on mine the wheels are so small that when rolling they sometimes get jammed up in the breaks of the concrete. Just some things to look out for.