• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where can I buy....

Gus

Do you have any farms in your area? If so, stop by one some day and ask the farmer if he/she would mind if you went into the barn and caught one with your fishing net. It really isn't that difficult to do. The hardest part for me is asking the farmer. It is the biggest reason I don't pheasant hunt that much.

I wouldn't think it would cost much more than a couple of bucks.

GOOD LUCK!!

Hey GUS,

I'm going to be setting out one of my traps this weekend.

To start trapping for my pup to work on pointing.

Could probably hook you up with one late next week or the week after. Once they get used to the trap."Their not the brightest birds!"

I'll let you know when I have one for you. I work in Coon Rapids M-F 7-4:30pm on E River Rd. Then I could show you how to pull the primary flight feathers also.

I'll shoot you an E-mail when we get some bagged.

Later,

Chris

Hey Sportfishin

Hows that ugly dog of yours doing? If I am not mistaken you got him from Mark in Duluth right? I had pick of the litter on that one but got a my Griff closer to home same sire. Kinda of a bummer my ended up with entropian eye must be in the blood lines somehwere and nobody fessed up to it. Anyway I saw a post of yours about doing the NA test in May I was thinking about that one but I think maybe I'll wait till June give him a little more time to sort things out. i've got him about 75% whoa trained and about half force broke to retrieve. He swam like a fish last summer but I was a little disapointed in his pointing I only saw a few solid points hopefully he will come around. I'll be trapping piegons soon myself. Let me know how you make out at the test. Shoot me a e-mail if you feel like it.

Scott

dswass at 2z.net (replace "at" with @)

Hey Saw557,

Yeah mine is the 1st pick of Mark's litter. He is doing well 72lbs. I just saw your post we were out workng him this weekend so I didn't get onto the computer all weekend,but I will e-mail when I get home tonite tons of work today no time FM confused.gif Would like to compare notes on dogs. Plus wanted to chat about testing & stuff.

Later,

Chris